Freitag, 3. März 2023

‚I don’t know‘… ‚Your question is very confusing‘…May be it’s a Lucky Bag… You might open the plastic & check the titlepage to make sure what is offered… ‚No, sorry I will not open a sealed book‘… ‚If you buy it you can find out yourself‘…. …‘please stop bothering me‘

bloGspOt 30782 augsthelm polygraphicae polygraf0700polygraph dweed aces book faces places races traces THE ILLUSTRATED BARTSCH French Masters of the 19th Century Dominique Vivant Denon 121 Part 2 Supplement PREISVORSCHLAG ABGELEHNT fishkill N.Y. Hello, 3bay-seller, I tried in vain fairly to inform you about my correct & good reasons. But that 'bothered you' Because you seemingly are not interested in real clearing information.
<> PETER HELM on LITHOGRAPHIE


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen