Dienstag, 1. Juni 2021

COAT OF ARMS Motto: Disponendo me, non mutando me. LORD FREDERICK MONTAGU Duke of Manchester Kimbolton Castle LIBRARY Google Maps Photos

COAT OF ARMS Motto: Disponendo me, non mutando me... by disposing of me, not by changing me Stell' mich nicht hier und da hin... Zieh mich auseinander. Öffne mich. Benutze mich ! LORD FREDERICK MONTAGU Duke of Manchester Kimbolton Castle LIBRARY Google Maps Photos Alot of people are seeing your photo on Google Maps !
Hi Peter, 1,000 views on your photo ! Thanks for adding this photo to Google Maps - it is helping others make decisions about the things worth doing and places worth seeing. Keep it up ! See your photos. New this week. 3.311 total LAURA MONTAGU
Laura Montagu http://lauraduchessofmanchester.homestead.com/ www.polygraphicum.de archives

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen