Freitag, 19. Februar 2016

A like US & Abc & Adam & Adler & Arche & Art & Antiques & A-Z blog 0700polygraf spot by Peter Helm HE1M EBERBACH COM


U










polygraphicum@icloud.com


LIFETIME

I love you more when it's over

 is The Right Message getting to YOU ?

                                                                                                           ********
  
TONY WILLIAMS LIFETIME
There comes a Time...
Lyrics
Send "There Comes a Time" Ringtone to Your Cell

there comes a time when you want to be older
there comes a time when you want to be bolder
I love you more when its over 2x
there comes a time when your helpful
there comes a time when your doubtful
I love you more when your spiteful 2x
there comes a time to wake up to whats happening
there comes a time to get out of whats happening
I love you more than whats happening
I love you more
there comes a time when your near me 2x
a time that capturesx what we're after
a time
a time



---

written by Williams, Tony

Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

Lyrics Licensed and Provided By LyricFind







polygraphicum@icloud.com




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen